Background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

July 28, 2009


I've been going to physical therapy 2-3 times per week. It’s been helping my knee a lot and I should be good by the time I have to go. Also, there are 3 sisters that are from Cambodia that are here. We talk to them a lot. It’s really cool because it gives us a chance to speak to natives. They said we speak really good Khmae and that it is really clear. And I can understand like 90% of what they say. But they use a lot of expressions that we don't learn because we only learn the formal stuff here. So they've been teaching a few less formal things that people say so that we don't look like complete nig nogs when we go there. We get our flight plans on Thursday so I'll let you know when everything is going down. But I think we leave on Tuesday the 11th at 6pm and we should get there sometime on Thursday. But ya. Everything is good here.

We just got back from the temple and Brother Damron was there. He's in our Branch Presidency. So we spent like an hour talking to him about things in the Celestial Room. The guy knows more about the scriptures than anyone I have ever met. He enlightens us so much. But I have to go. So I'll email you next week. And we do get to call home before we leave. So you can look forward to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment