Background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

August 4, 2009







We got our flight plans. We leave a week from today. Our flight to LA is at 9:30 pm. Then we fly from LA to Taipei, Taiwan. That flight leaves at 1:30 am. When we get to Taiwan we have a four hour lay over until our next flight. So we'll get there some time on Thursday morning/noon timish. It’s all starting to set in right now, and I have no idea how I'm ever going to do this. I keep praying for an amazing trainer so that helps me learn that language real fast and gives me all these amazing habits that I will carry with me and pass on as I go.

A few nights ago I was praying really hard. And that night grandma came and visited me in a dream. In my dream she was on some beach at some paradisiacal island. The place was beautiful, and I remember how happy I felt when I was there at that place. She was just lying out there in the ocean, and I came up out from beneath the water and she said hi to me and that it was unexpected to see me there. And in my dream I began to cry because I hadn't seen her in so long and because she wasn't here with us anymore. She told me not to and that she loved me and that she was feeling so much better now that she was there. Then she told me she loved me again and that the Spirit will be with me. Then I woke up and she was gone. But I just want you to know she is there and she loves us. She is happy where she is. And she is looking out for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment