Background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

August 11, 2009




I'm super excited because we have less than 12 hours until our plane takes off for LA. Packing is a royal pain, and I'm going to send some things home that I'm not going to have room or weight for in my bags. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but I have Osgood-Schlattors really bad in my other knee now too. And it has gotten worse. I have trouble standing and sitting. It’s weird that I'm just getting these problems now. Once I eat those bugs, I'll be 6'8 for sure. Haha. But the Lord provides a way. And there is no doubt in my mind he will provide a way for me as I fight through this.

Colby Denton is going to start taking the lessons from the missionaries once school starts!! Finally!!! I'm so happy for him. We've been emailing each other. I love that kid so much!

I'm super excited to leave. And we went through the temple for the last time in 2 years this morning, which is really sad. But the Lord has called us to a greater work, and he'll bless us for that. I'll call you tonight in the airport. So have your cell phone ready. And I'll talk to you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment