Background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

August 13, 2009




I am in Cambodia right now. It’s 3:36 PM and its super humid outside. We are at President Smedley's house right now and will be here until tomorrow when all the missionaries come here for transfers. So I'll find out who my new trainer is at about 2 tomorrow afternoon. I'm really tired. It was a lot of flying time. I slept most of the flight to Taiwan and then I read the Book of Mormon nearly the whole trip to Cambodia.

The country is so crazy. I can't understand anyone for the life of me. I can pick out words but the accent they say it with makes it really hard. Phnom Penh is really crummy. It’s really beat up. But I already love the people and am looking forward to teaching them. There are no rules on the streets. EVERYONE rides those little motos. And the only rule on the road is there isn't any. There are like 10 year old kids driving on the roads weaving through traffic. It’s so cool!!! We had pizza for lunch. The humidity isn't as bad as I thought it would be. But it hasn't rained yet so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment