Background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

May 12, 2010




It doesn't even register to me anymore that I'm speaking a foreign language. It just seems like its natural and that everybody does it. Going back will be weird when I actually have to speak English to someone.

It was so nice talking to you guys on Monday. That was really, really cool. Sometimes I forget that the outside world still even exists. It's just completely normal being here now. Not speaking Khmae will be weird for me.

We got 5 new investigators last night, including a mom and her two kids (the dad died in a car accident). And she was a Christian before so she is really interested in learning. And then we had one girl in the branch give us four referrals (all who seem really good). So, I think things are going to start picking up here. Please pray for all of them. We've been getting a lot of potential investigators that we're going to be meeting here in the next few days. So, I'm really hoping that we can bring the spirit into their home to teach them and that they will continue learning. Things are going to start booming here. I can just feel it. It's just going to take some real serious work and diligence on out part. But, it's going to be there, and we are going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment