Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

June 29, 2010

Well in Alma, we learn that God has many ways of bringing salvation to his children. And through the Atonement of Christ, the sins of little children are swallowed up. And, because of the Atonement, we will all live again. I've never lost a son, and I hope that someday I never do, but we can be comforted that throught the Atonement of Christ, we can all be saved and live together again. My heavens, isn't God so wonderful? That he sent his Son for us. But death is just another step in the Plan of Salvation. Death is just another step in becoming like God himself. So, Ian is just a step ahead of all us now, isn't he? And, not just a step ahead, but a step ahead and on the right hand of God.

We've gotten some new investigators this week. We keep growing and growing and growing and most of our investigators are doing really, really well. It's been suck a miracle for us to see so much growth and that God has been so merciful to us in leading us to all these people to teach. And, in having members help us and see the joy and happiness that comes in people's lives, and to see the changes within their hearts and souls as they "have no more disposition to do evil." My heavens we are being blessed right now. And, because I'm going to have to work even harder and be even more obedient to all the rules, and to try and thank God for all the blessings.

I'm exhausted every dy when we go home, and I'm 24/7 worried about and stressed over all the ways we can help our investigators. But, the joy that comes from being in the service of God, I'm loving it here. And, I know the trials are going to keep coming and that the more blessed we are, the more tried we will be. But, I know that God will be with us.


Happy 4th of July and Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment