Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

August 10, 2010





We're down in Phnom Penh for the next 5 days for leadership training, so our P-day is today, not Wednesday like usual. So, Elder Nebeker who has been here for 3 weeks, and Elder Christian, who has been here for 4 months, are roaming around together. I don't know how they are going to understand anything that is going on. But, hopefully, they'll be able to do it. So, I just thought I would tell how everything is going.

On Friday, I hit my year in the country mark. I'm super old now. That's so crsy.

We've gotten a bunch of new investigators. And, they are all doing way, way awesome. I'm super excited for them. We just had 4 people get baptized on Sunday, and we got 2 more coming up way fast, so we were worried about running out. But, God hs blessed us like crazy since Sunday, and we are back to having a new investigator pool of way good investigators.

No comments:

Post a Comment