Background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

April 13, 2010


With the Khmae New Year things have just gotten really chill around Phnom Penh. It's been a lot of finding because all of our investigators have gone back to the kaets. But, finding with Elder Cheang is really fun so it's not that bad. It just doesn't bear too many fruits, that's all. Today is P-day and tonight we learn how to update CBRs. Tomorrow is CBR day. So, we won't be leaving the house because we'll be doing those all day. Friday is sports day so we'll get to play sports from 10-4. I'll get to see how rusty my hoops skills have gotten in the last year. Haha.

Mexican food and angel food cake? Are you trying to torture me Mom? Mexican food is the only thing I really miss eating.

Haven't had a chance to get anything for my birthday yet. Things have been kind of crazy the last few weeks with a bunch of things going on including the holiday. But, I'm going to get myself some shirts and some pants. That's what I really need. Especially shirts. But, other than that, I don't need anything.

I'm doing pretty good right now. Actually, doing really good. My desire to declare the Gospel has shot up in the last few weeks. The farther I get into my mission, the more I learn. And, the more I learn, the more I realize the importance of teaching people the gospel. And, the more I realized the importance of teaching people the gospel the harder I try. And, the harder I try, the happier I feel. So, things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment