Background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 2, 2010



Have you heard anything about the Cambodian-Thai War? Things are seriously starting to escalate around here. And supposedly from what people tell us it gets worse and worse. So, I was just wondering if you had heard anything or if something had been said or something. The other day the senior couple asked if we knew the emergency evacuation plan. I don't know if they were hinting at something or if they just wanted to know.

I had the opportunity to baptize someone named Vuthy on Sunday. He's really good and we'll be teaching him getting him to go on a mission in a year. We're really stressing the fact that they all need to go on missions. Trying to turn this country into the Latter-Day Saint nation that it's going to be someday.

There are some mean roosters here too. I've wanted to kick a few animals. Haha. And, I've had to run from a few bulls before too. Other than that, it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment