Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

October 14, 2010





There is actually a senior couple in every kaet. And since I'm still in the kaets, I still have a senior couple. This time it is the Reynolds. And, they are way awesome. They feed us every Sunday. Last Sunday, we had French toast with bacon and brownies and ice cream imported straight from Thailand. It was really good to say the least.

Transfers were good, but are super stressful at the same time. I spent all of Tuesday and Wednesday going to and from Zone Council though. And, Saturday and Sunday are General Conference. So, we don't have much proselyting time this week. We have 2 investigators. That's it. A husband and a wife. This area is good. But, it needs some serious work. I've set some really high goals, and I'm going to be working like crazy in order to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment