Background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

July 7, 2009

I can't put the Book of Mormon down anymore. I've read nearly half of it in almost a week now. Alma is my hero. He was like the greatest mortal man to ever walk this earth, except for Jesus of course. But the things that he teaches in his book are just the most amazing thing in the world to me. Missionary work truly is the greatest work under the heavens. I don't want to ever lose this joy and this happiness that I ever so consistently feel while I'm here. This is the greatest most coolest thing ever. Its so weird how you can feel when Satan tries to put evil things in your head or tries to influence you in some sort of way and how easy it is to cast him out and tell him to beware because you're going to preach the gospel and cry repentance so that he will no more have power over their hearts. This is so great and so amazing. And with that said I close and tell you that this gospel is true. And that the Book of Mormon contains any answer you will ever need within its contents. So if something ever bothers you, or if you need to know something from somewhere go to Alma or another prophet of old, for he will surely teach you the things which are to be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment